Darker nights coupled with Christmas means thieves will be planning their next attack. Are you sure that your gifts are stored safely?
Your Christmas tree tends to be the center attraction during December, so to avoid giving thieves an easy invitation to guess where your gifts are, don’t put anything under the tree until the very last minute.
People have many popular places to store presents such as under the bed, in cupboards and drawers and even in the spare room. But how can you be sure they are safe when you’re not around?
Tips To Protect Your Gifts From Thieves:
- Where possible, store valuable gifts like jewelry in a locked box
- Don’t keep all of your gifts in one place
- Don’t advertise your presents
- Put the presents under the tree at the last minute
- Invest in a home security system
At Green Planet Fire & Security we have a vast range of home security solutions, so you can choose the solution that fits you best. We have everything from burglar alarms to CCTV systems and smart alarms.